четверг, 5 февраля 2009 г.

Funny Quotes

их Буш- всем бушам буш!

"Information is moving -- you know, nightly news is one way, of course, but it's also moving through the blogosphere and through the Internets." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 2, 2007

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." Came to symbolize the president's environmental policy (September 29, 2000).

"She's a West Texas girl, just like me."

"More and more of our imports come from other countries."

"This thaw -- took a while to thaw, it's going to take a while to unthaw." --George W. Bush, on liquidity in the markets, Alexandria, La., Oct. 20, 2008

"Amigo! Amigo!" --George W. Bush, calling out to Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi in Spanish at the G-8 Summit, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

"Let's make sure that there is certainty during uncertain times in our economy." -- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 2, 2008

"I don't particularly like it when people put words in my mouth, either, by the way, unless I say it." --George W. Bush, Crawford, Texas, Nov. 10, 2007

"The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., July 12, 2007

"These are big achievements for this country, and the people of Bulgaria ought to be proud of the achievements that they have achieved." --George W. Bush, Sofia, Bulgaria, June 11, 2007

"There are jobs Americans aren't doing. ... If you've got a chicken factory, a chicken-plucking factory, or whatever you call them, you know what I'm talking about." --George W. Bush. Tipp City, Ohio, April 19, 2007

"I'm the decider." Said in response to his decision to keep Donald Rumsfeld on as the secretary of defense, it came to symbolize the "imperial" aspects of the Bush presidency. (April 18, 2006).

For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three nonfatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." (May 2001)

"The fact that he relies on facts -- says things that are not factual -- are going to undermine his campaign."

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe—I believe what I believe is right."
(as you understand from the quote above, he is a great believer!)

'misunderestimate' - A bushism presumed to mean "to seriously under-estimate"
- We misunderestimated the President's ability to butcher the English language.

"I am responisible for all my mistakes. And so are you."

и напоследок, ОколоБуша:

"Sen. Hillary Clinton called for President Bush to begin pulling troops out of Iraq next year. And let me tell you something, when it comes to telling a president when to pull out, no one has more experience than Hillary Clinton." --Jay Leno


1 комментарий:

  1. Дружище, я получила удовольствие от этой статьи// Кс.

    ОтветитьУдалить